PTFE Envelope CNAF Lapjoint Flange Gasket
OEM according to drawing.
A gasket is a mechanical seal that CNAF fills the space between two PTFE surfaces, generally to prevent leakage from or into the joined objects while under compression. Gaskets come in many different designs based on industrial usage, budget, chemical contact and physical parameters. We supply ring gaskets, full face gaskets, irregular gaskets (non-standard shape, size, number of holes etc) and custom made gaskets (manufactured to customer requirements).
Tank working pressure
Easily meets tank test pressure
Please download the report of PTFE Envelope CNAF Gasket to know more.
Style Y : Machined PTFEenvelope, normally with only one insert. For uncritical applications with low temperature and low pressure. Insert at customer’s option.
Style UR :This style is for demanding applications. No notch-effect at inner diameter. This PTFE envelope can be fitted with various inserts or insert combinations. Larger diameter are produced in welded construction.
Style UE :This style is for TG or MF flanges, enable to decrease liquid stagnation at flange bore part.
Packaging & Shipping:
1. Our packaging is as per customer's request.
2. Normal goods delivered by sea transport.
3. Sample shipping by express.
1.Help you set up your own brand, design the logo and print on CNAF,the quality is same to famous company.
This is most of customers want to develop own business.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
5. Competitive prices based on same quality.
6. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.