PTFE Envelope FKM Gasket
A gasket is a mechanical seal that FKM fills the space between two PTFE surfaces,be used in relief valve.
A gasket is a mechanical seal that FKM/Viton fills the space between two PTFE surfaces, generally to prevent leakage from or into the joined objects while under compression. Gaskets come in many different designs based on industrial usage, budget, chemical contact and physical parameters. We supply ring gaskets, full face gaskets, irregular gaskets (non-standard shape, size, number of holes etc) and custom made gaskets (manufactured to customer requirements).
Max. Pressure: 50bar
Stress release: ≤45%
Leakage rate: ≤1×10-3 cm3/s
Packaging & Shipping:
1. Our packaging is as per customer's request.
2. Normal goods delivered by sea transport.
3. Sample shipping by express.
1.Help you set up your own brand, design the logo on FKM. This is most of customers want to develop own business.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
5. Competitive prices based on same quality.
6. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.